This book includes details about the procedures in obstetrics and gynaecology,
pharmacology, instruments, contraception, fetal skull and maternal pelvis.
This book is packed throughout with illustrations to help readers understand
the instruments and procedures.
● Clear description of all the instruments used in O & G
● Medicines needed in day-to-day practice
● Minor and major procedures performed
● A chapter titled ‘Fetal Skull and Maternal
● Details in the form of tables and charts
● Knowledge of laparoscope and endoscope
Asha Devi Dhandapani graduated in 2003 from Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical
Sciences, Karnataka. She completed her postgraduation from University of Dublin,
Trinity College, Republic of Ireland. She has an experience of a decade in the field of
Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She has also coauthored PLAB 2, with Dr. Sathyan, her