Creo Parametric 2.0 for Engineers and Designers textbook introduces the readers to Creo Parametric, a 3D Parametric CAD solution with more power, flexibility, and speed to help you accelerate entire product development process. In addition, Creo Parametric excels in multi-CAD environments and guarantees upward compatibility of data with earlier Pro/ENGINEER releases. In this textbook, the author emphasizes on the latest techniques in Creo Parametric that can be used to create solid models with ease. This book also covers different techniques used in surfacing like style, freestyle, and so on. The chapters are structured in a pedagogical sequence that makes this textbook very effective in learning the features and capabilities of the software.
Some of the other salient features of this textbook are as follows:
- Comprehensive Textbook: This textbook consists of 16 chapters covering major modules of Creo Parametric 2.0 such as Sketch, Part Assembly, Drawing, Format, Surface, and Sheetmetal.
- Tutorial Approach: The author has adopted the tutorial point-of-view and the learn-by-doing theme to guide the readers through the process of creating solid models and surfaces. Some projects have also been added at the end of the textbook to enable the readers to apply the skills learned.
- Tips and Notes: Additional information is provided to the users in the form of tips and notes.
- Heavily Illustrated Text: The text in this book is heavily illustrated with the help of about 1200 line diagrams and screen capture images.
- Learning Objectives: The first page of every chapter summarizes the topics that are covered in it.
Self-Evaluation Test, Review Questions, and Exercises: Every chapter ends with a Self-Evaluation test so that the users can assess their knowledge of the chapter. The answers to the Self-Evaluation Test are given at the end of the chapter. Also, Review Questions and Exercises are given at the end of each chapter and they can be used by the Instructors as test questions and exercises.