The present situation of our environment is of great concern due to the widespread pollution and over utilization of natural resources. The book mainly discusses about the earth, environment, and issues concerning both in addition to pollution, ecosystem, and biodiversity. It provides a general approach toward the available energy resources, environmental-related problems, methods to improve the environment, and relationship between environment and society. It also includes an in-depth analysis of the various types of pollution. This book combines theory with the data, facts, and figures, and includes the necessary additional information in each chapter included. This book is meant for students of different branches of engineering and is based on thsyllabus of Rajiv Gandhi Technical University (RGTU). Summing up, this book is a valuable source of information concerning environment and related environmental topics.
The book covers:
- An introduction to earth and environment
- Global issues concerning the environment
- Importance of conservation of energy
- An introduction to atmosphere and ecosystem
- Importance and benefits of f biodiversity
- Effects and measures to control air pollution
- Effects and measures to control soil pollution
- Characteristics and effects of noise pollution
- Impact of solid waste on society and environment
- Environmental ethics and morals
The proficient teams at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press have seized the market of engineering textbooks, bringing excellent content in engineering and technical education to the fore. The teams at Kogent Learning Solutions, Inc. and Dreamtech Press are committed to providing excellence in quality of content by judiciously analyzing the needs of its readers and ensuring dedication of its authors and editors in catering to these needs.