Covers Service Pack 1!
Apply best practices for administering Exchange Server 2010 and SP1–and optimize your operational efficiency and results. This guide captures the field-tested solutions, real-world lessons, and candid advice of practitioners across the range of business and technical scenarios–and across the IT life cycle. Gain expert insights on what works, where to make tradeoffs, and how to implement the best decisions for your organization.
Discover how to:
- Apply scenario-based guidance for planning and deployment
- Prepare Active Directory® and the server environment
- Validate requirements and understand configuration tradeoffs
- Learn best ways to manage users, mailboxes, and permissions
- Optimize message routing and security
- Design and implement Unified Messaging and federated delegation
- Define your archiving and compliance strategy
- Build high availability into your backup and recovery plan
- Monitor and tune performance
- Apply proven troubleshooting tactics
Siegfried Jagott, MCSE, is a principal consultant specializing in Microsoft messaging and collaboration solutions. He has 15 years of experience with Exchange Server and has developed numerous books and courses.
Joel Stidley, Microsoft MVP for Exchange Server Architecture, is an author and systems architect with 14 years’ experience with Exchange. He specializes in virtualization, directory services, storage, and messaging.