In any interview, the interviewer concentrates on your extent of knowledge in the subject, and evaluates how you can contribute to the company’s development. Even with effective training and references, at times, the questions put across during an interview might be challenging and difficult to answer. For example, how good is your exposure in .NET to appear for such an interview? Not sure? This book, .NET Interview Questions, is prepared just to help you crack such interviews. Highly recommended for beginners, students, and professionals, this book covers the confusing and unfamiliar areas of .NET implementation, starting from the basic to the advanced level. The book covers numerous topics such as .NET Framework, OOPS, remoting, Web services, VB 2010, C# 2010, ASP.NET 4.0, ADO.NET, XML, XSL, and XSLT. In addition, the book describes Windows Forms, and .NET Framework 4.0, which includes WPF, WF, WCF, and WCS foundations, and Silverlight. No doubt; every aspect of this book is worth the price of the entire book.
- Provides information on the .NET Framework including its benefits, architecture, and components
- Explains the programming concepts that helps in understanding the work flow of .NET applications
- Describes the four main principles of OOPS – Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Abstraction
- Discusses about the various Windows Forms controls that helps in creating the Windows application
- Provides the information about the ADO.NET technology that helps in binding the applications with the database
- Explains the concepts of windows and web services and also discusses about the WCF services
- Explains the concept of WPF and Silverlight that helps in integrating the graphics, animation, and multimedia in the applications
- Provides information about the benefits of Windows workflow along with the components and types
- Provides information about assemblies that helps in understanding the different assembly types, assembly attributes, assembly signing, assembly storage, and assembly information files
- Provides information about ASP.NET AJAX that helps in extending the functionality of the applications
Nagaraju B is a native of Hyderabad, currently working with a multinational organization as a consultant. He is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) and leads senior technical teams in his organization. Nagaraju started his career as a computer programmer in 1996. Initially, after working with C and Foxpro, he switched to Visual Basic and Oracle, and is now a well experienced professional in MS environment. His core competencies include VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, and SQL Server. He has also been extensively involved in training students on .NET at Naresh Information Technologies, a leading institute of Hyderabad. In addition, he has trained numerous IT professionals of many corporate organizations.The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content, excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors, excellence in the attention to detail, and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.
There is no companion content with this title