3Ds Max 2012 In Simple Steps is a quick and easy way to learn modeling, animation, and rendering techniques. The Unique Selling Point (USP) of this book includes the step-by-step approach and screenshots along with multiple examples. The book covers the latest features, such as i-ray renderer, in addition to the precise and complete knowledge of 3ds Max 2012, offering the reader advance knowledge in the field of graphics and implementation of 2D and 3D modeling techniques. The content of the book is arranged in such a way that it will be beneficial and enhance the knowledge of upcoming dynamic animators, digital designers, and professionals. Although the minimum requirement of the book is the ability to read and understand basic operations and awareness of how to use a computer, a brief knowledge of 2D and 3D terms would be an added advantage for the reader.
- The basic concept such as installation and launching process of 3ds Max 2012 and its interface
- New and improved features of 3ds Max 2012
- The basic components that are used to create a 3ds Max scene, such as primitives and objects
- Modifiers, splines, and reactors
- Concepts of materials, lights and cameras
- The concept of maps
- Animation and inverse kinematics
- Character studio
- Particle systems and space warps
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.
There is no companion content with this title