CorelDRAW X5 In Simple Steps provides a thorough, step-by-step introduction to CorelDRAW X5 and explains the core concepts of creating vector graphics. An easy to understand and step by step approach to various concepts, starting from the basics with practical examples is one of the features that make this book unique. This book is the ideal introduction to the world of graphic design and is meant to enhance the skills required to create interactive designs for printing, publishing, and advertising. This book explains the key as well as new features, such as the new B-Spline Tool, Document-Level Color Management, Artistic Media Effects, Convert to Grayscale, and Built-in Content Organizer of CorelDRAW X5. Finally, the content in this book is presented in such a way that it will be equally helpful to the beginners as well as the advance users.
- The new as well as improved features in CorelDRAW X5
- Basic features of CorelDRAW X5, including the interface and various tools
- Working with shapes, lines, and colors
- Working with different tools to convert, format, and edit objects and text
- The concept of vector image and bitmap image
- Modifying bitmap images by adding special effects, and managing their color displays
- Layers and various layer management techniques
- Creating and modifying tables in CorelDRAW X5
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.
There is no companion content with this title