OFFICE 2013 IN SIMPLE STEPS is a book that helps you to learn Office 2013, the contemporary offering from Microsoft. Being precise and complete, it offers the reader a cutting edge in the field of Office 2013. An easy-to-understand style, lots of examples to support the concepts,and use of practical approach in presentation are some of the features that make the book unique in itself. The text in the book is presented in such a way that it will be equally helpful to the beginners as well as professionals.
The book covers:
- The user interface and new features of Office 2013
- The procedure to create and save a Word 2013 document and apply basic formatting and styles on it
- The method to insert pictures, clip art, SmartArt, and tables in Word 2013 documents
- The method to capture, compress, and crop an image
- The way to perform spelling and grammar check and work with comments in Word 2013 documents
- The method to create and work with Excel 2013 workbooks and worksheets
- The way to use formulas and functions in Excel 2013
- The way to work with Excel Sparklines and Slicers
- The procedure to create professional-looking presentations in PowerPoint 2013
- The way to enhance PowerPoint 2013 presentations by using themes, clip art, videos, and transition effects
- The method to record Slideshows as Videos
- The way to configure an account in Outlook 2013
- The way to send, receive, and forward messages in Outlook 2013
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.