The purpose of an interview is to assess the level of knowledge of a candidate on a subject and evaluate the extent to which he or she can contribute towards a company’s development. Even after going through an effective training and being well equipped with references, you might come across some questions that may put you in a fix. This book, Project Management Interview Questions, prepares you to crack such kind of questions. It is highly recommended for beginners, students, as well as professionals.
- Explains concepts in a format that helps in learning or reviewing Project Management concepts and applying the same in real life situations
- Includes certification questions related to Project Management topics
- Includes an elaborative Project Management glossary and a question index to find topics easily
- Provides information on Integration Management, Scope Management, Time Management and various other modules in Project Management
- Provides information about the concepts of Procurement Management and Communication Management
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence-excellence in the quality of content, excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors, excellence in the attention to detail, and excellence in understanding the needs of the readers.