ASP.NET 4.5 IN SIMPLE STEPS is a book that helps you to learn ASP.NET using Visual Studio 2012. Precision, an easy-tounderstand style, real-life examples in support of the concepts, and practical approach in presentation are some of the features that make the book unique in itself. The text in the book is presented in such a way that it is equally helpful to beginners as well as professionals.
The book covers:
- Introducing Visual Studio 2012 IDE using C# as the programming language
- Developing Web Application in ASP.NET
- Working with standard controls, navigation controls, validation controls, login controls, and database controls
- Personalizing websites using WebParts controls
- Providing a consistent look and feel to websites through master pages and themes
- Creating database-driven applications using LINQ
- Developing .NET 4.0 based Web application using the Silverlight and WPF technologies
- Creating applications using AJAX
- Working with Web, WCF, and Cloud services
- Introducing Model-View-Controller
- Deploying Web applications using various deployment techniques
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.