AutoCAD 2012 In Simple Steps provides a thorough step-by-step introduction to AutoCAD 2012 and explains the core concepts to work in designing, drafting, modeling, and plotting. The book covers new features of AutoCAD 2012 and helps you in mastering AutoCAD through an understandable approach to various concepts in step-by-step manner. This book covers drafting strategies required for creating floor plan, mall plan, and civil architecture plan. In addition, this book is an ideal introduction for all level of readers. Starting from basics to plotting in AutoCAD, the book contains rich content to meet the user’s requirements. This book is ultimate for the upcoming and passionate readers of 2D and 3D computer-aided designing and drafting. Finally, the basic knowledge delivered related to CAD terms and dimensions would be an added advantage for the reader.
Inside the Book:
- Introduction to AutoCAD 2012
- The process of drafting a basic floor plan
- The process of adding text and dimensions in the floor plan
- The process of working with layers
- The process of drafting a civil architecture in AutoCAD 2012
- The process of drafting a campaigning project in AutoCAD 2012
- The process of working with 3D and design mechanical objects
- Plotting and printing drawings in AutoCAD 2012
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.
There is no companion content with this title