C# 2012 IN SIMPLE STEPS is a book that helps you to learn C# using Visual Studio 2012. Precision, an easy-to-understand style, real-life examples in support of the concepts, and practical approach in presentation are some of the features that make the book unique in itself. The text in the book is presented in such a way that it is equally helpful to beginners as well as professionals. Apart from the basic concepts, such as dynamic types lookup, named and optional parameters, parallel LINQ, the book deals with some advanced topics, such as WPF, WCF, and Cloud services.
The book covers:
- .NET Framework 4.5 and Visual Studio 2012
- C# 5.0 Programming Essentials
- Control Structures and Exception Handling
- Object-Oriented Programming Constructs
- Windows Forms Controls, Menus, Toolbars, and Dialog Controls
- Windows Presentation Foundation and XAML
- ADO.NET and Data Binding
- C# 2012 Delegates, Events, and Lambdas
- Language-Integrated Query and Plinq
- Dynamic Programming
- Windows Workflow Foundation
- Cloud, Web, and WCF Services
- Deployment of C# 2012 Applications
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.