This book thoroughly explains the concept of ‘Logic’ in programming. It provides you a road map of ‘Logic’ building. It explains essential steps in improving ‘Logical’ skills. This book covers useful examples with step by step explanation which would demonstrate the process of ‘Logic’ building. Last but not the least, there are plenty of assignments provided for exercise which would highly contribute in improving ‘Logical’ skills of programming.
- First book that explains the concept of ‘Logical’ skills of programming
- Extremely simple to understand
- Explains the fundamentals of becoming a professional software developer
- Adapts a result-oriented approach
- Provides clear guidelines and practical examples to improve ‘Logical’ skills of programming
- Provides in-depth explanation about ‘Logic’ and related concepts
- Provides real-life experiences
- Explains ‘Visualization’ and ‘Observation’ processes in detail
- Provides bulk assignments for practice
The author, Vishal Tiwari has done Master in Computer Management (M.C.M.) from Pune University. He started his career as a Delphi developer in Bangalore. He has more than 11 years of experience, which includes two years of experience in teaching computers and nine years of experience in programming (Delphi Technology). He works currently with a well-known MNC in Bangalore as Tech Lead. He makes webinars on Delphi technology and also conducts training programs on it. He is a certified Delphi developer and Scrum Master.
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content, excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors, excellence in the attention to detail, and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.