Dive deep into .NET collection objects—and learn how to manage issues with GUI data binding, threading, data querying, and storage. Led by collection expert Calvin Janes, you will gain task-oriented guidance and extensive code samples that enable you to tackle problems and improve application performance. It’s an ideal reference for any application developer using the .NET Framework.
Discover how to:
- Use collection types such as lists, arrays, circular buffers, and dictionaries
- Learn how to enumerate the custom collections
- Implement collection interfaces, base classes, and generics—and know when to use a linked list, array, or basic list
- Use collection objects with GUIs, Microsoft LINQ, serialization, sorting, and notifications
- Write and retrieve collection objects from storage
- Get a complete reference that defines each collection object type
Calvin Janes is a consultant and expert in creating and using collection types.