“Take a deep dive into SharePoint 2013, and master the intricacies for designing and implementing robust apps and other business solutions for your organization. Led by an author team with in-depth knowledge of SharePoint architecture, you’ll thoroughly explore the SharePoint 2013 development platform and new app model through hands-on tasks and extensive code samples.
Discover how to:
- Create SharePoint-hosted, provider-hosted, and autohosted apps
- Master the new app security model with OAuth and Certificates
- Develop workflows with the SharePoint 2013 workflow model
- Design a custom search experience and create search-based apps
- Leverage the client-side object model and REST APIs
- Produce catalog-driven web sites with Web Content Management capabilities
- Get cloud-based data sources with Business Connectivity Services
- Create and utilize remote event receivers for lists and libraries
- Generate new social networking apps and solutions
Scot Hillier is a Microsoft MVP for SharePoint focused on creating business productivity solutions. He is the author or coauthor of more than 15 books, including Inside Microsoft SharePoint 2010. View Scot Hillier’s full profile page.
Mirjam van Olst:
Mirjam van Olst is a Microsoft MVP for SharePoint who helps companies implement SharePoint solutions. She is also a Microsoft Certified Master (MCM) for both SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010. View Mirjam van Olst’s full profile page.
Ted Pattison, Microsoft MVP for SharePoint, is a cofounder of a company dedicated to educating clients on how to become successful with SharePoint. He is the coauthor of Inside Microsoft SharePoint 2010. View Ted Pattison’s full profile page.
Andrew Connell is an author, instructor and co-founder of Critical Path Training, a SharePoint education focused company. He has a background in content management solutions and Web development that spans back to his time as a student at the University of Florida in the late 1990’s managing class sites. He has consistently focused on the challenges facing business today to maintain a current and dynamic online presence without having to rely constantly on Web developers or have a proficiency in Web technologies.