VISUAL BASIC 2010 IN SIMPLE STEPS is a beginner’s guide that helps you to learn Visual Basic using Visual Studio 2010. This book aims at providing you a strong programming foundation by explaining every concept with an example to support it. Precision, an easy-to-understand style, and practical approach in presentation are some of the features that make the book unique in itself. The text in the book is presented in such a way that it is equally helpful to beginners as well as professionals.
The book covers:
- Introduction to .NET Framework 4.0 and Visual Studio 2010
- Fundamentals of Visual Basic 2010 programming language
- Key concepts related to object-oriented programming
- Developing Windows Forms applications using common Windows controls
- Creating menus, toolbars, and dialog boxes
- Creating graphic-rich desktop applications using WPF
- Creating workflow-based applications with WF
- Programming with ADO.NET and LINQ
- Building service-oriented applications using Web services and WCF
- Deployment of applications in Visual Basic 2010
- Creating applications using AJAX and AJAX Control Toolkit
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellenceexcellence in the quality of content, excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors, excellence in the attention to detail, and excellence in understanding the needs of the readers.