“CorelDRAW X6 IN SIMPLE STEPS provides a thorough, step-by-step introduction to CorelDRAW X6 and explains the core concepts of objective illustrations used in vector graphics. This book provides an ideal introduction to the world of graphic design and is intended to enhance the skills required for designing. An easy-to-understand language and step-by-step approach to the concepts are some of the features that make this book unique. The book explains the basic concepts of designing with lots of examples. The latest CorelDRAW X6 version helps you to transform your creative imagination into new and innovative concepts. This book explains the key as well as new features, such as Smear, Twirl, Attract, Repel, and complex script types of CorelDRAW X6. The content is presented in such a way that it will be equally helpful to the beginners as well as advance users.
The book covers:
- The new and enhanced features in CorelDRAW X6 and its basic geometrical tools to create objects on the Drawing page
- The process to work with curves, lines, and outlines
- The process to work with new vector shape tools, such as Smear, Twirl, Attract, and Repel
- The process to modify objects by using the fillet, scallop, chamfer, and envelope tools
- The ways to work with the default and custom color palette and to create new custom-built color harmonies
- The object handling processes, such as duplicate, scale, mirror, combine, break, group, envelope, blend, contour, transparency, drop shadow, and extrude
- The procedure by which you can work with new complex script types
- The process to create, format, merge, split, and set margins for tables in CorelDRAW X6
- The procedure to create, show, hide, edit, move, and delete layers from the Drawing page of CorelDRAW X6
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.
There is no companion content with this title