Build and manage data integration solutions with expert guidance from the Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) team. See best practices in action and dive deep into the SSIS engine, SSISDB catalog, and security features. Using the developer enhancements in SQL Server 2012 and the flexible SSIS toolset, you’ll handle complex data integration scenarios more efficiently—and acquire the skills you need to build comprehensive solutions. Discover how to:
- Use SSIS to extract, transform, and load data from multiple data sources
- Apply best practices to optimize package and project configuration and deployment
- Manage security settings in the SSISDB catalog and control package access
- Work with SSIS data quality features to profile, cleanse, and increase reliability
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and tune SSIS solutions with advanced features such as detailed views and data taps
- Load data incrementally to capture an easily consumable stream of insert, update, and delete activity
As members of the SQL Server Integration Services team, Wee-Hyong Tok, Rakesh Parida, Matt Masson, Xiaoning Ding, and Kaarthik Sivashanmugam helped develop key SSIS capabilities in SQL Server 2012.