Premiere Pro CS5 In Simple Steps introduces you to world of video editing and lets you modify the video depending on your requirements. Using Adobe Premiere Pro, you can create videos for any occasion, ranging from simple presentations to complex programs or events. The content in this book is presented in such a way that it can be beneficial to both beginners as well as professionals. This book provides you with in-depth knowledge of various concepts, such as the user-interface and procedure to apply effects and transitions. An easy-to-understand, step-by-step approach, supplemented with practical implementation and a plethora of real-life screenshots are some of the distinguishing features of the book.
In this book, you learn to:
- The new and improved features of Premiere Pro CS5
- The procedure to create and modify a project
- In-depth coverage of numerous audio and video effects and transitions
- The procedure to working with an audio file
- The procedure to working with a video file
- The concept of keyframes in animation
- The procedure to create titles and their utility
- The procedure to rendering and export a final project
- Render your scenes in Maya 2010
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.
There is no companion content with this title