DREAMWEAVER CS5 IN SIMPLE STEPS is meant for aspiring IT professionals who want to build their career in Web development. Dreamweaver CS5 is the latest version of the Dreamweaver software that is used to create, design, manage, test, and publish websites. Being simple, precise, and complete, the book offers its readers a cutting edge in Dreamweaver CS5 by providing step-by-step procedures and multiple illustrations, making this book an ultimate reference that you can use anytime and anywhere. Starting from opening Dreamweaver to adding text, images, colors, templates, testing website, this book explains all tasks required to build a website. This book is covered in such a way that it will be equally helpful to the novice users as well as the professionals.
The book focuses on:
- Understanding of the basic concepts of Dreamweaver CS5
- Working of a website that includes creating of a Web page and setting its properties
- Inserting text, graphics, and hyperlinks in a Web page
- Inserting multimedia objects in a Web page, such as Audio and Video
- Creating HTML objects, such as radio buttons and check boxes
- Making aware with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Exploring Dreamweaver templates and the library items
- Managing, testing, and publishing a website
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellenceexcellence in the quality of content, excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors, excellence in the attention to detail, and excellence in understanding the needs of the readers.
There is no companion content with this title