INDESIGN CS6 IN SIMPLE STEPS is a step-by-step guide for learning and expertizing InDesign CS6. The book explains the core concepts of creating page layouts, desktop publishing, and digital publishing. It covers new and enhanced features in InDesign CS6, such as alternate layout, the content collector tool, interactive Portable Document Format (PDF) forms, auto-size text frames, keyobject alignment, InDesign Markup Language (IDML) support, export to Portable Network Graphics (PNG), and grayscale PDF export. The content presented in this book is equally helpful to both beginner and advanced user. An exceptional feature of this book is that it provides an easy and gradual approach supplemented with practical implementation and hundreds of splendid screenshots.
The book covers:
- New and enhanced features of InDesign CS6.
- Procedure to create alternate layout and master pages in an InDesign document.
- Process to create Interactive PDFs and Auto-Size text frames.
- Text formatting using styles.
- Procedure to create and modify tables, shapes, and paths.
- Applying effects, animations, and transitions on objects in a document.
- Procedure to export the animation in SWF.
- Color types, such as spot, process, and RGB color.
- Working with colors, strokes, swatches, and gradients.
- Checking document for errors by using the Preflight option.
- Previewing and exporting a PDF in grayscale.
- Exporting a document in PNG format.
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.
There is no companion content with this title