INDESIGN CS5 in SIMPLE STEPS is designed to help you work with InDesign CS5 in an easy and user-friendly way. An easy to understand language, step-by step approach, and lots of illustrations are some of the key features that make the book unique in itself. The book is extremely useful for readers who have some knowledge to work in PageMaker and are now considering to learn InDesign. The content of the book is arranged in such a way that it is beneficial for both the beginners as well as for professionals.
- Launching InDesign CS5 and exploring its user interface
- Working with Page Tool, Gap Tool, New LAYERS panel, Track Text
- Changes, Mini Bridge, Presentation Mode, and Live Corner Effect
- Adding graphics, objects, images, and shapes
- Working with Colors and Swatches panels
- Creating tables and applying table styles
- Inserting live captions from metadata
- Using Process and Spot color modes
- Working with the KULER panel, the Preflight Check option, and the Print Preset feature
- Converting a document to a PDF file
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence – excellence in the quality of content, excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors, excellence in the attention to detail, and excellence in understanding the needs of the readers.
There is no companion content with this title