.NET FRAMEWORK 4.0 IN SIMPLE STEPS is a book that helps you learn .NET Framework 4.0 using Visual Studio 2010. Precision, an easy-to-understand style, real-life examples, and practical approach in presentation are some of the features that make the book unique in itself. The text in the book is presented in such a way that it is equally helpful to beginners as well as professionals.
- Basics of .NET Framework
- Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- .NET Framework class libraries
- Windows Forms
- Web applications using ASP.NET4.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation 4.0 (WPF)
- ADO.NET and Data Binding for Windows Forms and WPF
- Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and XML
- WF and ASP.NET AJAX applications
- Web, WCF, and Cloud Services
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellenceexcellence in the quality of content, excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors, excellence in the attention to detail, and excellence in understanding the needs of the readers.