Photoshop CS5 In Simple Steps – Hindi provides a thorough, step-by-step introduction to Photoshop CS5 and explains the core concepts of raster image editing. This book is the ideal introduction to the world of graphic design and meant to enhance the skills required for designing. An easy-to-understand and step by step approach to the concepts, starting from the basics with practical examples are some of the features that make the book unique. The improved Photoshop CS5 helps you learn to mould your imagination into digital creations. This book explains the key as well as new features, such as Content-Aware fill, puppet warp, better edge detection, and 3D Repousse of Photoshop CS5. Finally, the content in this book is presented in such a way that it will be equally helpful to the beginners as well as the advance users.
The book focuses on:
- Understanding new as well as improved features in Photoshop CS5
- Customizing preferences to change the way Photoshop CS5 works, such as changing the number of history states to increase or decrease the number of times a user can undo a task
- Defining new keyboard shortcuts for commands and menus
- Understanding the concept of image resolution and image size
- Using various selection tools and refining those selections for preciseness
- Drawing, painting, and retouching tools including the new Mixer Brush Tool
- Understanding the most sophisticated feature: layers and adjustment layers
- Creating interesting effects using Blend Modes and filters
- Understanding the 3D techniques in Photoshop CS5 including the new 3D Repousse feature
- Printing from Photoshop CS5
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.