PHOTOSHOP CS6 IN SIMPLE STEPS provides an in-depth and systematic introduction to the latest iteration of Photoshop. The current edition focuses on the key features and explains the core concepts of raster image editing in Photoshop CS6. This book covers a thorough introduction to the new features of Photoshop CS6, such as enhanced cropping options, a new Blur Gallery, and Content-Aware Move Tool. This book explains how to use layers to edit an image non-destructively and introduces techniques, such as cropping, adjusting brightness and contrast, correcting and changing color, and retouching and healing images. An easy-to-understand and step-by-step approach to the concepts that starts from the basics, supplemented with practical examples are some of the features that make the book unique. The content of this book is presented in such a way that it will be equally helpful to the beginners as well as the professionals. This book introduces you to the world of graphic design and enhances the skills required for a designer.
The book focuses on:
- The new and improved features in Adobe Photoshop CS6.
- Customization of Photoshop CS6 to enhance the working experience.
- The different concepts of color theories, color modes, and coloradjustments.
- Fundamentals of vector and raster images and how to work with them.
- The concept of smart objects and shapes, which are vector images.
- Different ways of making and refining selections.
- The most sophisticated feature: layers and masks.
- Creating and modifying text, including type mask and 3D text.
- Various painting and retouching tools in Photoshop CS6.
- Creating interesting effects using filters and actions.
- The 3D capabilities of Photoshop CS6.
- Working with video and creating an animation.
- Saving a Photoshop document for the print and the Web.
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.